Now you may think I am here trying to convince people to sign up for atheism, but in all honesty, NO. First of all, advocating atheism would be semi-hypocritical because I will be trying to persuade people to believe in my understanding of the world, which is that there is no god, deity, or supreme being. Secondly, I acknowledge that religion obviously serves a purpose because every civilization in the world developed its own religion ranging from sun god and dragons to Jesus and Buddha. Religion is basically comfort food for the people who need to rationalize problems in their lives in order to overcome them emotionally. Finally, it is less that I support religious freedom, but more that I DON’T CARE what you believe in.
So what did I miss?
- UCLA students can be racist, but not straight up retarded
- Abandoned Baby
- Arizona Senate Bill 1070 on Immigration: A Step in the Right Direction
- Michelle Phan, Master Con Artist
- Marriage, it’s a choice
- Religion, REALLY?
- The Duggars
- Prejudgment, it’s absolutely necessary
- Maternity Leave – California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- More people need to be aware of #MentalHealth. RT to help spread the information on suicide prevention. twitter.com/wranters/statu… 4 years ago
- It’s a good place to post your feelings anonymously, highly recommend it if you don’t want to sign up using emails… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- Post number 9 is up and it's about #Alexandra #Wallace go check it out at http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #UCLA #AlexandraWallace 11 years ago
- Post number 9 is up and it's about #Alexandra Wallace#! go check it out at http://www.uncensoredinsight.com 11 years ago
- Decided to try a couple of posts in short form, hope that will work for everyone. http://www.uncensoredinsight.com 11 years ago
- People need to take a competency test before they are qualified to vote. You can have US citizenship and be stupid, most people are. #vote 11 years ago
- Very upset that prop 19 didn't pass. Are people really that dumb?! Just regulate and tax it like alcohol! #prop19 #marijuana 11 years ago
- visit http://www.uncensoredinsight.com for the newest post about the Arizona immigration law. #Arizona #immigration 11 years ago
- Buses full of people actually went to Arizona to protest the new law... Leave them alone! You don't even live there! Just carry your damn ID 11 years ago
- I really want to get into the whole world cup craze. I guess I'll have another four years to study up on it #worldcup 12 years ago
- employees killing themselves because of pressure from work? Good, one less retard to feed! If it's too much for you, quit! #foxconn #china 12 years ago
- Leave Arizona the fuck alone! Why can't a state enforce its own laws? Other states should mind their own business #Arizona #immigration 12 years ago
- Yes, record high site visits in March! I gotta keep this up! http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #uncensored 12 years ago
- Daylight saving = fail. Not using metric system = fail. No national healthcare = fail. America = fail. #fail #daylightsaving #healthcare 12 years ago
- Internal debate about whether my next post should be about the necessity for passive genocide or license to give birth or a current event... 12 years ago
- Post number six is up and the topic this time is about Michelle Phan! http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #Michelle #Phan 12 years ago
- Not enough snow in canada for winter olympics, global warming or just a sign that even god doesn't want winter olympics? #Olympic #snow 12 years ago
- @MKE_CurlingClub but a sport that a 5.5 month pregnant woman can "compete" in, is not a sport, is all I'm saying hah. Can be a great hobby! 12 years ago
- Michelle Pham needs to be stopped. For her to transform from a 4 to a 9 is like counterfeiting bills, except with faces. #Michelle #Pham 12 years ago
- Curling should have been disqualified as a sport in the winter Olympic when a 5.5 month pregnant lady competed. #curling #Olympic #pregnant 12 years ago
The common denominatorAlexandra Wallace American Arizona Asians behavior burden CFRA children choose common sense crazy discrimination Duggar employee employer epiphany fake fanatic FMLA fraud gambling gender government illegal immigration ineffective inefficiency insane Jessica Simpson kids Lancôme law likely makeup marriage maternity Michelle minority Phan prejudice probability racist religious retarded tax therapist Tiger Woods tsunami UCLA VillaRETARDO women YouTube
What did I miss?