Prejudge, prejudgment, and prejudice, why do these words have such a bad reputation? Like most problems, the society responds to one extreme with the opposite end of the spectrum. Example is the solution to discrimination, affirmative action, was in place for close to 40 years until California finally banned it in 1997. The politicians meant well, they wanted to eliminate discrimination against minority races, women, and the disabled. However, similar to most reactionary regulations, the answer to the problem created reverse racism and resentment towards the minorities that were less qualified.
So what did I miss?
- UCLA students can be racist, but not straight up retarded
- Abandoned Baby
- Arizona Senate Bill 1070 on Immigration: A Step in the Right Direction
- Michelle Phan, Master Con Artist
- Marriage, it’s a choice
- Religion, REALLY?
- The Duggars
- Prejudgment, it’s absolutely necessary
- Maternity Leave – California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- More people need to be aware of #MentalHealth. RT to help spread the information on suicide prevention. twitter.com/wranters/statu… 1 year ago
- It’s a good place to post your feelings anonymously, highly recommend it if you don’t want to sign up using emails… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Post number 9 is up and it's about #Alexandra #Wallace go check it out at http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #UCLA #AlexandraWallace 8 years ago
- Post number 9 is up and it's about #Alexandra Wallace#! go check it out at http://www.uncensoredinsight.com 8 years ago
- Decided to try a couple of posts in short form, hope that will work for everyone. http://www.uncensoredinsight.com 8 years ago
- People need to take a competency test before they are qualified to vote. You can have US citizenship and be stupid, most people are. #vote 9 years ago
- Very upset that prop 19 didn't pass. Are people really that dumb?! Just regulate and tax it like alcohol! #prop19 #marijuana 9 years ago
- visit http://www.uncensoredinsight.com for the newest post about the Arizona immigration law. #Arizona #immigration 9 years ago
- Buses full of people actually went to Arizona to protest the new law... Leave them alone! You don't even live there! Just carry your damn ID 9 years ago
- I really want to get into the whole world cup craze. I guess I'll have another four years to study up on it #worldcup 9 years ago
- employees killing themselves because of pressure from work? Good, one less retard to feed! If it's too much for you, quit! #foxconn #china 9 years ago
- Leave Arizona the fuck alone! Why can't a state enforce its own laws? Other states should mind their own business #Arizona #immigration 9 years ago
- Yes, record high site visits in March! I gotta keep this up! http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #uncensored 9 years ago
- Daylight saving = fail. Not using metric system = fail. No national healthcare = fail. America = fail. #fail #daylightsaving #healthcare 9 years ago
- Internal debate about whether my next post should be about the necessity for passive genocide or license to give birth or a current event... 9 years ago
- Post number six is up and the topic this time is about Michelle Phan! http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #Michelle #Phan 9 years ago
- Not enough snow in canada for winter olympics, global warming or just a sign that even god doesn't want winter olympics? #Olympic #snow 9 years ago
- @MKE_CurlingClub but a sport that a 5.5 month pregnant woman can "compete" in, is not a sport, is all I'm saying hah. Can be a great hobby! 9 years ago
- Michelle Pham needs to be stopped. For her to transform from a 4 to a 9 is like counterfeiting bills, except with faces. #Michelle #Pham 9 years ago
- Curling should have been disqualified as a sport in the winter Olympic when a 5.5 month pregnant lady competed. #curling #Olympic #pregnant 9 years ago
The common denominatorAlexandra Wallace American Arizona Asians behavior burden CFRA children choose common sense crazy discrimination Duggar employee employer epiphany fake fanatic FMLA fraud gambling gender government illegal immigration ineffective inefficiency insane Jessica Simpson kids Lancôme law likely makeup marriage maternity Michelle minority Phan prejudice probability racist religious retarded tax therapist Tiger Woods tsunami UCLA VillaRETARDO women YouTube
What did I miss?