Well, before we get in too deep, this article is only going to cover the “maternity” aspect of these two regulations, not the “health condition” aspect. For those of you outside of California, CFRA is basically the California edition of the Federal FMLA so for the purposes of this article, I am only going to be discussing the common aspect of the regulation: employees have the right to be on unpaid leave for up to 12 work-weeks during any 12-months period and the employers MUST grant the leave. This means the employer must allow the employee to return to the same or equal position when the employee returns to work within 12 workweeks.
So what did I miss?
- UCLA students can be racist, but not straight up retarded
- Abandoned Baby
- Arizona Senate Bill 1070 on Immigration: A Step in the Right Direction
- Michelle Phan, Master Con Artist
- Marriage, it’s a choice
- Religion, REALLY?
- The Duggars
- Prejudgment, it’s absolutely necessary
- Maternity Leave – California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- More people need to be aware of #MentalHealth. RT to help spread the information on suicide prevention. twitter.com/wranters/statu… 1 year ago
- It’s a good place to post your feelings anonymously, highly recommend it if you don’t want to sign up using emails… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Post number 9 is up and it's about #Alexandra #Wallace go check it out at http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #UCLA #AlexandraWallace 8 years ago
- Post number 9 is up and it's about #Alexandra Wallace#! go check it out at http://www.uncensoredinsight.com 8 years ago
- Decided to try a couple of posts in short form, hope that will work for everyone. http://www.uncensoredinsight.com 8 years ago
- People need to take a competency test before they are qualified to vote. You can have US citizenship and be stupid, most people are. #vote 9 years ago
- Very upset that prop 19 didn't pass. Are people really that dumb?! Just regulate and tax it like alcohol! #prop19 #marijuana 9 years ago
- visit http://www.uncensoredinsight.com for the newest post about the Arizona immigration law. #Arizona #immigration 9 years ago
- Buses full of people actually went to Arizona to protest the new law... Leave them alone! You don't even live there! Just carry your damn ID 9 years ago
- I really want to get into the whole world cup craze. I guess I'll have another four years to study up on it #worldcup 9 years ago
- employees killing themselves because of pressure from work? Good, one less retard to feed! If it's too much for you, quit! #foxconn #china 9 years ago
- Leave Arizona the fuck alone! Why can't a state enforce its own laws? Other states should mind their own business #Arizona #immigration 9 years ago
- Yes, record high site visits in March! I gotta keep this up! http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #uncensored 9 years ago
- Daylight saving = fail. Not using metric system = fail. No national healthcare = fail. America = fail. #fail #daylightsaving #healthcare 9 years ago
- Internal debate about whether my next post should be about the necessity for passive genocide or license to give birth or a current event... 9 years ago
- Post number six is up and the topic this time is about Michelle Phan! http://www.uncensoredinsight.com #Michelle #Phan 9 years ago
- Not enough snow in canada for winter olympics, global warming or just a sign that even god doesn't want winter olympics? #Olympic #snow 9 years ago
- @MKE_CurlingClub but a sport that a 5.5 month pregnant woman can "compete" in, is not a sport, is all I'm saying hah. Can be a great hobby! 9 years ago
- Michelle Pham needs to be stopped. For her to transform from a 4 to a 9 is like counterfeiting bills, except with faces. #Michelle #Pham 9 years ago
- Curling should have been disqualified as a sport in the winter Olympic when a 5.5 month pregnant lady competed. #curling #Olympic #pregnant 9 years ago
The common denominatorAlexandra Wallace American Arizona Asians behavior burden CFRA children choose common sense crazy discrimination Duggar employee employer epiphany fake fanatic FMLA fraud gambling gender government illegal immigration ineffective inefficiency insane Jessica Simpson kids Lancôme law likely makeup marriage maternity Michelle minority Phan prejudice probability racist religious retarded tax therapist Tiger Woods tsunami UCLA VillaRETARDO women YouTube
What did I miss?